I've been on vacation for five days and I'm ready to get back to work. The steroids for my asthma have kicked my ass. I'm jittery, I have acne, I can't eat but I'm gaining weight. Tomorrow is my last day. Yes, I can breathe but is it worth it?
Just watched Shaun of the Dead. Amusing...I like Hot Fuzz better but it is good.
Tonight it is meatloaf and then off to the dog park. I can't wait till I get paid....enough of the free stuff. I want to shop!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
I've missed blogging. I went through so much in the past year, I believe this will help me sort out my life and I can continue in a positive direction.
Ok, in the past year, I've:
1. Sold my house in one day.
2. After a frantic two months found a cute little cottage house but the owner's son was a jerk and made my life hell for an additional month.
3. Had lasik (the best decision ever!)
4. Had my 16 year old Lab put to sleep (I'll miss you forever, Mags)
5. Adopted a beagle mix pound puppy who is just trouble.
6. Hired not one but two new staff members.
That's a lot. And I'm a little anxious to have my life in as little turmoil as possible. I want to build up my friend base and I really want it to be people outside of work.