Sunday, February 22, 2009
Ok, I'm back.
I've not stayed on top of this blogging thing but I'm promising to do so now. I was so stressed by the election and the economy that I couldn't think straight. I'm better now.
Ok, what have I been up to:
1. Knitting. Yes, knitting. I'm a klutz and I can only do simple stuff but I've made a few things.. I made that purse for Lynnie. I truly hope she likes it.
2. I've gained 50 lbs. Yep, my doctor had my blood tested..something had to be wrong, right? Wrong..nothing. I'm healthy as a horse. Guess I'll need motivation somewhere else
3. Furline's PR agent. Not easy. I feel for Mickey Rourke's pr agent as well. Those two are two peas in a pod. She's gone a little wild since Dick left office. Obama is too busy for her. Sigh.
4. Working. What's new there? The warehouse manager calls our company my husband. He's almost right.
5. Hanging with my Lucy. She's still full of energy at two.
6. Got a new roof..we had tornadoes...wind and such...knocked enough shingles off ...that Allstate paid for it.
7. Worrying about the economy. My house has lost 10K in equity and the worst hasn't arrived yet...and I lost 10K in 401K. I'm luckier than most but feeling mighty poor right now.
8. Reading. I'm going to do that list thing so you can see what I've read.
9. Went to the Cirque show - fun. Work took us. I have a good husband..lol.
10. Hanging with my meetup groups. So far we've seen movies, had dinner and went on a ghost tour. Nice people.
Ok..if you read my blog..it's your turn..what have you been up to in the past six months?