Sunday, February 7, 2010

My virtual vacation part deaux

Looking at my bank account I realize my dreams of going anywhere futher than Canton, Ga may not be realistic at this time. I also would not be spending the night in Canton which is five minutes away.

So please dream with me as I go to exotic locations that many of you have already been to...

First, lately I've been wanting to go to Rio as in de Janeiro ... however, the reviews from tourists don't give it glowing terms...for the money I should just go to Florida.

But isn't it pretty?


I love the ocean, the beach, fruity drinks and fun music. Nothing beats a hole in the wall bar on the beach with music and a rum drink on a full moon night.

On the other hand I love the mountains, cold air and the bigness of it all. My parents took me to the Colorado and Wyoming when I was 14 and I loved it. That's why I think I'd love Alaska..




Isn't that pretty? I used to live in Florida and I loved watching dolphins..I think it would be even cooler to see the whales. I don't think I could live there..even if you live in the city the cold is way too cold. But I would love to visit.

Ok..that is enough dreaming for me today...tomorrow maybe I'll go to Greece or Italy....

1 comment:

IslandPearl said...

Alaska is truly spectacular. I love it up there. I'm pretty lucky to have a job that "makes" me live in Hawaii and spend 6 to 8 weeks a year in Alaska.